Friday, April 3, 2009

A Love Supreme!

On Tuesday March 31st my favorite Hip Hop duo out right now U-N-I dropped their Sophmore Album called A Love Supreme. If you go to yothurz.com you can download the album for free. Yezzir I said for free it is a free album and the Album is free and It is one of the greatest albums out right now. I suggest everyone go and download this album and shout outs and mad respect to Thurzday and Y-O for doin it and tryna put Hip Hop back on its feet. "My mom Told me I could be president, Instead I think more like a terrorist, words strapped to my chest at all times, at any given moment I could explode in Rhyme"-Thurzday
"Im broke like poor people, yet I still manage to Shine with no Vehicle"-Y-O
These guys are lyricist and they are super rad.
Voltron Combined!

0 comments: