Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Girls.Girls,Girls


I have come to the Conclusion That women are very weird. Like I knew that when I was young thats prolly why I didnt start likin girls till like 8th grade but....I think that the female species is unorthodox. (well I think all humans are warped in the mind) but women like are weird lol...So like when Im walking or like driving and I turn my head because I am oblivious to women and what not I always find it weird that some girls will stare at me and stare,and stare,and stare,and stare...and not because I m starin at them...i try to ignore girls as much as possible because I dont have the time for the mind games...I am mentally above that. "Girls" complain about guys so much with the problems they have with us, but women are out there lol...like dont get me wrong I love that created women but I cant deal with the mind games I dont have time for it. I was in clas the other day and there is this one "girl" who plays with this one guys head lol...like she flirts with him just to get him to do her work and this in in COLLEGE! I spazzzzed i was like bro ur dumb and "girl" your mean. I guess that how women make fun for when they are bored, I gave up messin with women...I let God handle my relationship stuff cuz I dont have the time to be sittin around joking with the female species. All I am sayin is ladies have respect lol...but I guess feeble minded men ladies can get over on them easily...to bad that doesnt happen to me lol...Im a Philosopher. Anyway if Eve can get away with gettin Adam to eatin an Apple then I guess a "girl" can get a dude to do her hw for her....If I had my mind I have now for Adam then Eve would have been the only one eatin the apple....by herself lol...and ladies call guys dumb because of Adam eating the Apple...but who was the one that got punished the most...for generations..I believe it was Eve lol...so the next time you ladies say guys are dumb...pleez..think about who got punished the worst for being the less wise one.

0 comments: