Thursday, July 23, 2009

Doubt yourself to Prove Yourself

So there comes a time in our lives where we are doing something rather it is a sport or a job or an art whatever we do we just sometimes want to give up when things dont go right. If you know me or if you dont I have extreme confidence in anything that I put my mind to, and I am not ARROGANT I have had my arrogant phase and the man in the attic humbled me a great deal. We as humans just want stuff to always go our way especially when everything is already going great. I was thinking this week about how am I willing to go? I used to say I want to take over the world now I say I want to change it. I just got my adobe illustrator program finally from bro JASON ROUSE shout out to him, but I got hooked up for a good price considering what I got. I used to think about what happens when success comes and hits me in the face will I take the shot at it to change the world drastically or will I just roll over and die. LOL well maybe not roll over and die but will I just let it go bye bye. So my clothing line is not even the beginning its more like the Prologue for my life. I want to give up sometimes but just when Im getting ready to give up on everything The man in the attic comes through, so its okay to doubt yourself sometimes its not a bad thing you all are humans your supposed to doubt yourself if you didnt then you would almost be like me lol. But I just want everyone to know that even thought college is a major task because everyone has a different reason why they are in college dont ever give up, and this is coming from Mr. Ivee League Confidence himself, I want everyone to know that we are given a life to do something huge everyone has the opportunity its your job to take it and use it for greatness. The weekend is coming up and I usually dont blog on weekends but I need to but if something interesting comes up I will be sure to post it, and hopefully I will get a vehicle this weekend. Until the next time on Enriques Journeys I wish you all a safe and fun weekend. Im gone to infinity and beyond!

0 comments: