Thursday, July 30, 2009

Emerald City

As I come to a close this week, I just wanted to get some thoughts off. First off I have been working diligently on the Ivee League Clothing line everyday and trust me it is not easy. But I have been working. Second I want to say that I thank all those who visit the blog everyday and show me love I appreciate that my fellow broskees and sistaz, I work on this blog daily as well searching for things that appeal and new all over the web can get annoying but I like it doing it for the people sake so thanks for the motivation. ONCE AGAIN PLEASE COMMENT ON THINGS, I FEEL LIKE IM TALKING TO MYSELF LOL. Last but not least I am 18 years old getting ready to be 19 years old and I was looking back on my life the other day and I was like man I came a long way like you all have. I just want to inspire you all that we are on a yellow brick road and there comes a section where the road splits and goes in four different directions you must trust your heart and have faith on which path to take Jesus will march you through the thunder and the sand and the woods where we get attacked by the wicked witch. So just stay focused and always remeber thos people who you dont hear about the lowkey ones that everyone wonders where they have been they are the ones who are most likely working not always the case but they usually are doing something, so everyone says live life to the fullest TRUE but at the same time you also better plan your life for tommorrow if you happen to wake up. With all that said people stay focused on what you want out of life and make sure to do the man upstairs wants you to because when you die that yellow brick road will bring you to emrald city and then the Oz can take care of you for eternity lol. Anyway have a great weekend,be smart,dont don nuthin i wuddnt do, and remember the journey is long but the outcome is Great. Peace.
-Mr. Ivee

P.S. Shout out to my cuhzzo Asia happy Bday!

0 comments: