Tuesday, July 7, 2009

What I have to Voice for the Day

So I was sittin here all day at my job in the library, and thinking. I am trying to start a clothing line called Ivee League which I came up with the name from my boy Josiah who clowned me for the way I dressed lol. Anyway I had to get sum ideas out for the night because Im gettin ready to leave my job in a Minute. The first is when you look at your parents and aunts and uncles we are proud of them for surviving and putting up with us for all these years and teaching us, the only complaint I have they put their lives on hold for us, my dad could have went to the NFL and my Mom could have been an olympic track star but they didnt have the ambition that I have, now they do because they have learned through experience. Im not sayin I want the GLORY for being famous or even the recognition, I just want to change the world in a better way, and not be the typical ordinary person that just walks around trying to survive. I want to show people like even ordinary people can become extroardinary. Second, I want to look at how this world carries Celebrities for example many celebrities are worshipped like Gods on this earth, but when they die only one thing matters and thats what happens after they are done here? Michael Jackson owned the entertainment industry hands down, and he had a good heart, but look at what the world did to him, the WORLD CHANGED him, and he died and they still find ways to make him look like a terrible person, all Im saying is when I die I want to be die for being the most upfront REAL honest person that I am so people will know I was an extraordinary human being, I always say I am an Alien and I am a Mutant but its only because right now I am ahead of many of my peers. I struggled with the same problems anyone else has if not worse, I just had to learn form my mistake. "The wisest in the room os the one who made the most Mistakes" I have come along ways and been through things I wish I couldnt have went throught but it made me Enrique. Last but not least I am not all over theplace anymore and try to remain quiet 90 percent of the time because I have found out that the person who talks the most sounds the most ignorant, I used to talk alot, now I just sit in the back of the classroom and observe everyone, even the teacher, I just hope that all my hard work and dedication and everything that I have learned will get me to the peak so I can change the world before I die, Thats all I want to do, but in order to change the world drastically, you have to gain control over it, thats why I am always saying ima take over the world. God will bless me and I will use his gifts to bless others. Im gone until the next time on Enriques Journeys.
P.S. There are prolly spelling errors but it was real and all off the dome so dont critique me like I am a book writer lol.

4 comments:

Leslie A. said...

I love that you are willing to be honest here and are open to what God has to teach you. I understand what you mean by seeing what your parent's could have accomplished, mine are the same way, they had the opportunities but didn't seize them. This blog was encouraging Enrique, I'm proud of you. Keep it up and let us know how it's going!

Mr. Ivee League said...

Thankx Leslie I appreciate it ALOT and will do

Esco said...

keep it up my brother.
its lookin better n better.

Joseph Geletko said...

Enrique...
I think this is a noble thing that you're setting up here. I respect that. The first part of this made me think, the part about ambition and seizing opportunity. Everything happens for a reason brotha, and if you think about it, if youre parents wouldn't have sacrificed their dreams for YOU, this blog wouldn't exist, nor would you be on track to take over the world ha. What I'm saying is, sacrifice is necessary for success and some things in life supercede your own goals. For example...children, love, God, etc. That's what it comes down to yo, are you willing to love and respect God's plan for you? Are you man enough to work with what you got and take life as it comes? Even people that may seem ordinary are extraordinary in some way...youre parents, my parents, they're extraordinary because they raised US to be extraordinary. I'm supporting the blog baby!

--Joe G