Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ice Cream Man

Whats up folks hows life in the great states these dayS? I hope all is well, any way Im chillin listenin to Pharrells Ice Cream Freestyle of The Ice Cream Team Vol. 1 and I was kinda mad yesterday before I went to sleep because I heard some stuff about my skool and how Im like being observed lowkey, its kool tho I woke up feelin great about everything, Im a Just continue to set trends and blaze trails and open new lanes like I usually do. So on to the next topic which is man starting a clothing line is harder than usual especially while in skool and if you suck at art. Im still working on it main I have not gotten lazy and Im still on the grizzle, but when I do finish and when my desgin team happens to not be lazy and work harder I promise it will be a sick line im not even gonna lie, im not tryna be arrogant but you all know I stay clean with the graphic tee's but just know I am still working, if i had cash flow like that that woulda helped alot more but I dont so just be patient and keep checking the blog. Thanks. Im gone. Startrak!!

P.S. Im gonna pull up in a Ice Cream truck to a neighborhood near you to sell my merchandise.

0 comments: