Friday, October 2, 2009

Girls,Girls,Girls,Girls...Girls with fresh Heels







Faryl Robin Spring ‘10: Wow! | Highsnobette.com: "Always been a fan of Faryl. No, she doesn’t do the eye-popping, $$$$, arty shoes that we are often so enamored with here, but season after season she does deliver smart, wearable shoes, and she is among the very few who offers distinct fashion in the mid-heel range. All that being said, I am in LOVE with her Spring 2010 collection! I may not have seen everything this woman has ever made, but judging from the line sheets, this is my favorite collection thus far. She’s offering everything from flats to heels and the look of them strikes me as totally perfect for now–savvy, tough but still feminine, clean but still a little exotic, and with some of the best heel architecture I’ve seen in a while. Seriously, there’s like six pairs I want. Just cross your fingers and hope the stores who do the buying help put them into production!"

0 comments: