Monday, October 5, 2009

History Im Tryna Make


I do stuff in my life where it'll hurt me more than it hurts anyone else, if I sit around talkin all day about I wanna do this and do that but I actually dont put in the work than I wont be able to actually get to do what I want to do in my life. Success is not poppin tags every weekend or drinking or smoking or even getting the notoriety of doing something that everyone respects and likes you for. Success is be able to achieve an impossible dream you had ever since you were a kid and you dreamed that certain dream, it could be being a manager at McDonalds or even being the first person to invent the time machine. When I say people dont understand me they dont, not even my mom understands me fully only person who knows is Jesus Christ. My dream had been to have a huge positive influence on this world so much that even when I do people put into practice whatthey have learned from them, something that will be passed down to all the next generations. Like Alexander the great yet Im not trying to conquer the world, I dont want to be a king or anything of that sort I wanna be some one who used their life to fullest and didnt waste it when I could have did more. One of my friends is 19 and is a Senior in college like he didnt waste anytime, made me think like man I only have so long until I am called home to meet my father, so I have to cut all distractions, and focus. So in advance you are welcome.

-Mr. Ivee League

0 comments: