Thursday, October 29, 2009

Just Following the Blueprints Given to me...

Eh hem...Let me clear my throat, so I decided to re-create my facebook, I really hate facebook and since its one of the main sources of promotion today it had to be done. It was a good business decision. I started my facebook as promotional use only so I got up to 27 fans right now and counting, which means alot onsidering the fact that i dont even have any shirts printed yet lol. Its all good tho I have designs, so I made this pac with God saying if I stay more focused on skool and not on the clothing line and what ever he wants will just happen and I will just follow and stop being stubborn. Crazy thing is the clothing line seems like its moving faster and further, and Esco will have to put in more work lol, along with me but we will get it done. So I have 2 years life of college after this year which is more than enuff time to get a business going, and I wont have to scramble like eggs for a job. Like that pun huh lol, anyway expect me to go far.

-Mr. ivee league

P.S. my boy jai came up with a genius idea for the overarching company expect takeover around 2014 ya digg.

0 comments: