Thursday, October 8, 2009

Me and My Louis Ladies












Louis Vuitton Spring 2010 Follow-up | Highsnobette.com: "A little follow-up on the Louis Vuitton Spring 2010 ready-to-wear show….on second look at the shoes, I have to admit they are pushing my boundaries. Like I want the fur only to be in the BACK on the shoe, and I’m not sure I like the dressy look of the heels given how sporty the uppers are. That being said, I feel like I’m being moved in a GOOD way, lol, sort of like limits-pushing sex. You may have been a little forced, but your mind fills more expansive for it!
As for the clothes, I think they’re amazing and full of life and optimistic, which is so nice for a change. Judging from the reviews at Style (where all these images are from), they don’t like Louis looking so sporty, but oh well, rules is meant to be broken, ’specially in days like these."

0 comments: