Friday, November 27, 2009

And he doesnt get The girl...HA.

So once again on my Fiasco. I was listening to And he gets the girl, a song that I really never paid attention to, until my boy Lil BB got me on it. That song is the exact way I am with the opposite species. Its weird sumtimes because I get from girls sumtimes that I have a "Players Menatality" Im like Man I never had a GF haha. I never knew why I couldnt ever date the girl I liked, it was always the ones who like me I never was into. Call it picky but It just never worked out. Its not like I picked the prettiest girl in the skool to try and talk to, but I pick ladies on if I can just talk to them as a friend, I mean I dont wanna be in a fake relationship where I cant be me. So one day I thought the reason why I can never get the girl I could never date was because I was perhaps too real, and I kno alot of people these days are not real. So I just made it when ever I do get a GF she will actually like me for me, and nuthing else because I am that weird lol. Its all good tho, Im proud of being "clean" lmao. All the girls that I ever liked and they knew it have done me grimy, but its all good cuz I learned alot from them...And he gets the girl.

P.S. that was sumting most wouldnt tell people, but if you all know me, then there is no need for an explanation.

0 comments: