Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dollar+Dream+Faith+Forgiveness=When WE get There



Before it was all about me, me, me ,me ,me. Then one day I got sick of saying me. J. Cole said it best when he said "I got a Dollar and a Dream, real Nikkas on my team". I have come to the point where Im not selfish, like if your one of my friends and your goals are set on goin far in Life in what ever you do then we are best friends. The only people who are holdin it down right is only half of the fam...honestly. Im not gonna worry about everyones problems and carry them, I have my own things to deal with, I am always the one who everyone goes to for answers, and I use to wonder who do I go to for my questions. Sometimes your friends speak the truth when they are not speaking the truth. Everything I do is gonna be REAL, and I choose to stay away from Phony's. Sometimes I feel like resenting everyone who ignores me or take me serious. But if I did that I would not be much better than them. So we are gonna keep it movin "The League"...has such a nice ring to it, like the NBA or NFL or sumthing, when you hear league you think of the best. My team is a team of Angels, and we are praticing for the season right now, but when the season starts we can pass the rock to each other and everyone can score. I could choose to do this by myself...which I can but I want to make history in a different way so The League is what we are gonna run, I can smell it just waitin to eat the meal. I never show stress, just becuase I am forever blessed.

-Mr. Ivee League

0 comments: