Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hibernation


Cough* Cough*

My throat is dry right now. Im in borders, and by the time break is over I swear Im going to be well known with the staff here at Borders. The Lack of sleep lately is because I have been having weird dreams of success, and I have all these butterflies for no reason, so I wake up like at 1030 everyday and dont go to sleep until like 5 each morning. I cant sleep, sumtimes I wonder if I didnt have a plan for life and didnt care would life be much easier. Its the risk I have to take as a person tryna go sum where in life. Im going to be in Hibo mode for a while so those who know me I ALWAYS just dissappear, its to get my mind correct before the new year starts. I always try to come back stronger than the year before. Im just going to be away but the blog will be updated as much as possible but thts the least of my worries, Im trying to get work done before I come back. Just a quick update.

0 comments: