Saturday, December 19, 2009

Im back...

Hello out there my favorite people who check this blog. Ive was gone for like 2days Cuz I was just chillen, and plus I dont have wi-fi at home, I got to come to the nearest boarders. So I wont be on my blog everyday like I wudd if I was at skool. So Im going to try and post stuff thats sick that you guys can feed off of until the next post. But I have been working on a HollyValens project. I also have been playing with designs for the clothing line which I never posted on facebook but in due time forgive me. I am also scavenging for a JOB, so if oyu know anyone who can hook me up I wudd greatly appreciate it lol. I have been working, and I have not just took the time off, everyone gets a christmas break, except me. I dont blog becuz I ahve to I blog becuz I want to, I like keeping people updated on whats out there. Shout outs to the Masters College BBall Team we took a Dub up in the Bay. Shout outs to HV,IL,Fam, SWAY, and everyont who checks this blog. Have a Happy Holidays and be looking out for sum new ish. Im Casper. Peace.

0 comments: