Thursday, December 24, 2009

Im Beaming


If you are out in the world and you feel like everyday you wake up the world is against you, dont worry about it they are not. The enemy is against you. If you feel like you can never have consistent great days on a daily basis dont worry you will. If you feel like you have the light to illuminate all the darkness in the world, dont worry Im with you. Everyone in life has a story. Some worse than others, but one thing we all have in common is a fight to get what we want. I use to feel like I was always against the world. Now I got my Mojo back and I hope evryone around behaves. I am ready for 2010. People have no idea. I got this new Lupe that just put me in the Mode of when I basically controlled my high skool. Everyone will always talk, I dont want to be that ordinary person who you see years later living a stable life with a family and they reminisce on what life was like when they were growing up. NO 9-5 for me. Dont get me wrong I luv 9-5 people, they make the world operate the way it does. But im trying to be Legendary. Not ordinary. Its cool to be ordinary most of our familes are. I Have butterflies inside my stomach and I havent slept in days becuase I can feel the energy thats gonna drive me thru the rest of life. Its my gas. Everytime I see old people from skool, and that i came in to contact with It always gives me more gas to keep going. When we get to the top, I can not wait to chang all these conspiracy theories. HV and IL is the team. We are coming for it all. I was always told I wouldnt become much in life, and I dont know why. But Im the light thats gonna be shinning in a time of Great darkness, and the light isnt gonna be mine its gonna be the light from the Man in The attic. Just observe everyone and take notes on how to make history.

0 comments: