Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Revenge of The NERD




Once again I am putting out sumthing about me, I used to watch this movie with my Dad growing up, I think because he was a NERD or it was just really funny for him. Growing up and even now I have never been the person that everyone would always want to be around or know, I was very grateful for that because Fame is a Drug. I have always waayy be for the lupes and Pharrells and Kid Cudis came along. I mean I practically know every pokemon,marvel/dc comc hero, I hvae convos on who is better than Superman, played too many video games. I am smart...only when I want to be. I play my Gameboy even until today. I have never considered my self a NERD tho, i just call it I like what I like just because everyone else doesnt does not make me a NERD just different. My first hater form High Skool added my clothing line fan book page, I thought maybe I will get the respect I deserve, then 2 seconds later I was like nah...I forgive all those who ever forgot about me. Revenge of the NERD is not in my vocab...ha.

0 comments: