Sunday, January 3, 2010

3...2....1...Blastoff




I was not juiced for new years at all this year. My parents were like whats wrong with yu? lol. I felt the last 2 yrs was just for me to learn and i will continue to do so, and it was also my humbling as a person. I just sat at home on New years eve and day and worked on sum business stuff and new ideas and the clothing line and what not. New Years resolutions are overated, and so is new years. Just wasnt feelin it. I thanked the man upstairs for keeping me alive. Im not gonna talk about this years plans and whats to come, but I will say Lord Willin there will be a new name in everyones mouth and at the tip of everyones tongue. before this year is out. Academically Im tryna strait A's like the braves its time to stop messin around in and focus. We Ready, more importantly Im tryna make LA a place where dreams can be achieved. Jays empire state of mind is dope, but I dont like it cuz im not from New York. That will soon. That is all.

-Mr. Ivee

0 comments: