Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Taken it Slow...


...Is what Im doing right now. My friends are always telling me Im gonna be great I just have to be patient until my success is coming. I have known that since I found out who I was int his world. The team and I have a long long long journey ahead of us, and step by step we will get to where need to get to. A wise man once said Patience is a Virtue. I am being patient lettin the lord work out the kinks and nicks in the hairline of life. If I am rushin evrything I will continually be depressed. People around me are like starting to become successful and get their projects moving and what not and Im like man, I gotta hurry. But now I realize its all in good timing. I guess the ones who become far greater have to wait and learn more before they back flip into the end. So I am gonna take it slow like DJ Screw music in H-Town. Who knows The man upstairs may have me be greater than what I even expect.

0 comments: