Thursday, February 25, 2010

The old learn from the Young?

So I have my group of friends who are my age and older and I feel im wiser than everyone lol, which basically makes me not that wise but it just feels good thinking that. I have three lil annoying friends whom I respect greatly. They challenege me everyday, They always tell me Im not wise and not that old becuase Im a sophmore and they are freshman. Its funny becuase I used to be like them, they think they know everything, they liek to have fun all the time, and ect. The crazy thing is when people are young they tend to talk while thinking and ind=stead of thinking before talking and they always say things that get me to think...and its good becuase they will one day be wise, they are headed in the right direction. Its just great to see young people trying to teach the old when they dont know much...and if they ever read this they would prolly tell me to shut up, but its a refreshing group of friends who bring a new mind frame of thinking into life. So I am the old learing from the young, which is not a bad thing, young people have a lot to say. Its about time for me to get even more focused and fall back from FACEBOOK and stop being too out there.

0 comments: