Thursday, March 4, 2010

Social Networking




My Dollar worth of thoughts, I dont give 2 cents. Facebook has become one of the most social networking sites in the world. I remember when everyone was on myspace and this is no different. Facebook has become drama infested people have become nosy viewing other peoples profiles, and not even that the people who post the pics act like they want to be seen. So it gives people the need to want to be nosy. So drama gets started. You now have guys trying to "spit game" at ladies and in Vice Versa. I mean thats kool but to me you have no game if you try and meet women online. Like are you serious, maybe I am jus old fashioned but GTFOH with that lol. Facebook also leaves nothing to the imagination anymore everytime I get on now some one has become a fan of something like "I listen to music while thinking about my love" lol. I mean facebook was kool when people were just trying to stay in contact with each other now people are in each others lives more than ever. Yess I have one but not becuase I want to have the most friends on FB but becuase I need to promote business. I only have like 88 friends some people have like 2000 and im like you dont even like that person. Alot of my friends tease me about being Anti-Social and I am not anti social but sometimes being too soical will get you caught up. Everyone updates their status like what they are doing for the day and I'm like thats kool, buuut honestly who really cares. I feel like people are trying to be heard on the internet instead of actually being heard in the real world. Some people scream louder on FB then people who actually scream loud. Couples express their Computer Love lol through things like " I miss my boyfriend or I luv such and such" We kno bro. Im just saying its getting to the point where people are living in a make believe reality, I feel like its become where people think its their world. All everyone cares about is their self. There are even FB trends now, like seriously what in the hell ever happened to setting a trend in real life, now the trend is formspring. Please dont complain about FB being addicting if you know you do everything I just mentioned. Of course it will be addiciting it is a virtual world. Im not on FB like that I decided to fall back for a while, but I rather be out in the world trying to Get My FACE in a BOOK. With that said just learn to manage your social networking lives please. Otherwise FB isnt so bad. Im ghost.

0 comments: