Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Get ya Mind Right

So for thos who were wondering where the hell I have been like I just died and like fell off the Earth, Im good but every break I get from school I Take a Mental Vacation from the World because people live life with out thinking now days and not resting a very important part of your body(for me the most important besides my heart), so I had to fade to black for a minor minute just to make sure before I start school or a job or anything my mind is focused on what it needs to be focused on cant be going in to places with a feeble mind thats how you lose track of the goal you need to achieve all the problems you are goin to put up with are only going to DESTROY whats left of your brain. So there fore I learned to repair the brain after jobs or school but only on breaks and I plan things for the future. Im still alive and breathing just planning and contemplating on new ideas and working on new things. I shudd be back this week from my mental vacation August 22 is the due date.

0 comments: