Monday, October 12, 2009

Hope the Sun Shines Our Way

This is for everyone who is in the struggle,
and for those who cant find the right pieces to the puzzle,
it feels like so much work before you can become successful,
i would rather die cuz all this college ish is stressful,
in the end i always kno im blessed tho,blessed tho
forgive me for those that I have left tho,
im tryna win the game becuz i already mastered the practice,
and ill set trails to follow like the dotted lines in a atlas,
I hope the sun shines our way,
cuz at the present moment its dark,
we deserve a fair shot over those who constantly play,
and one day we will see the dark clouds part,
when the time comes for the sun to shine,
I hope my light makes the sun go blind,
until then keep workin no time to play,
I just hope the sun shines our way.

I still write just havent posted a rhyme in a minute, I blame J. Cole.

0 comments: