Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Enemy

In life we think we have all these "haters" I like to call em the ENEMY. At the only enemy trying to put you in the ground is the man under our feet in the ground. So my theory is while you walk the earths surface that puts you closer to the enemy. I am in flight school right now so I can learn to fly to be that much further away from the enemy. Even then he will try to shoot you down like german war planes in the world war. Im tryna be one of the best fighter pilots so I can destroy the enemy planes. So if you have a bad day or a bad week thats just the enemy puttin in side work to blast you out of the sky. So if you are having a good week dont even expect it o go on for so long the enemy will attack, and if your having a bad week expect it to get worse. The good thing is when you have a good run its usually 100x higher than expected. On that not im gone and goodnight.

0 comments: