Thursday, November 19, 2009

Super Heroo Static Shock





Once in a while I will try and throw some weird stuff on here about me, and heres one. Im in class right now but its lame an d boring and no one is paying except me...partially lol. But Static Shock had to be one of the best cartoons that was created. Im not syain he is the best superhero or even had the best season of shows, but he was dope. I have recently been watching all the episodes on youtube.Me and homie Thelonius P (praus) have said that this show was prolly the dopes cartoon at the time while we were in Junior high. It was a good job on DC and WB part because after this cartoon the cartoons just went downhill. The thing I like most about the cartoon was the fact that they made it a little hood, especially when they say Bang Babies lol. Anyway when you get a chance check out Static Shock. Im gone.

p.s. Gear is the most hood white guy I know lol.

0 comments: