Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Ladder

">*

(Pause)

See that, yeah thats the vision of building an Empire. On Friday December 11 I met with some old friends, I mean I havent actually sat down with them to chop it up since 8th grade. They are trying to enter into the industry we call hip hop. Now days its not just about lyrics anymore you gotta have a whole brand. So they asked me for my help, and at the same I need their help so we are all in this together. If I could be the new Enrique Bautista then thats great. AKA Mr. Ivee League, man Im still trying to be Legendary. They put me back in the mode of focus where Im not letting nuthing stop me, and one of them said we pretty much now have to be Perfectionist. So for everyone out there in the world, who put me on the back burner, or excluded me from their life, who had attitudes when I hit them up on facebook, or just was on sum BS...im really not trying to cuss, you all will regret what you did to me, my friends and everyone apart of this project. Preparation starts now, and then the come up starts. Ivee League UP, Scuba Steve Clothing UP, S>W>A>Y UP, The Fam UP, and last but def not least HV UP. (chuckle) we comin for all of this.

0 comments: