Friday, January 29, 2010

$.\/\/.@.Y Fam




Alright everyone these are my three homies at skool that I kick it with there are a couple more who are on here yet but eventually will be, anyway this is the SWAY Family, its more like a brother hood. Not a Cliq or CLick or any thing of that sort. We are 4 homies who happen to meet each other and keep it real kinda like Entourage and we all dont even hang out all the time like that Im usually over at Brandons and Dev's doing accounting playing Wii and I see Tarek every now and then because his a busy man always on the go. I can say about these three dudes is that they keep it REAL as much as possible especially my man Tarek. We all sumtimes go on midnight runs to Taco Bell or to KD's house. Anyway these are the homies, shout out to SWAY ALL DAY

The 1st Pic-Brandon and Devin
The 2nd Pic-Tarek (Tar-ick)

0 comments: