Thursday, July 16, 2009

Saturday Night Sinners and Sunday Morning Fakers

So allot of people are in the struggle right now its nothing new, but like I am in the struggle like I don't have a car, and let alone even shop for sneakers you all know I am a sneaker head. Its sad when the world has come down to your own church separating the wealthy from the non-wealthy. I went to church the other day and all the wealthy people were in the front and if anyone who is not KNOWN or doesn't have the correct funds has to sit in the back. I found some news about my pastor and like everyone has dirt on their pastor so I didn't place judgment on him or anything because even though he is a pastor he is still HUMAN people make it seem like hes supposed to be perfect but the only thing I don't like about my church is the fact that everyone is separated. When I talk to people they say oh yeah I'm going through the same struggle you are, just because you can shop every weekend and now have to shop every other weekend doesn't mean you are in the struggle. I see allot of people talking about God is not helping them, maybe if you be patient and follow the word and remain faithful you will get blessed. I go to church not every Sunday but enough, and when people ask me oh how is your relationship with God personally I think that is personal but I tell them I'm strait with God like you are with your mom your best homie your Dad your sister, your cousin, or the dude you buy your Kush from. I just want to voice my thoughts about people going to church and keeping everything truthful. I would rather you tell me you Have to much cash to struggle than to tell me you are in the struggle when in essence you really are not. Lets keep it 100.
I'm gone to infinity and beyond and Ill try to blog over the weekend.

0 comments: