Thursday, July 16, 2009

Shout out of The Day: Stevi Darden is Nice with the Pen and Paper

So like I haven't seen this talented woman in about 4-5 years lol, BUT I have always been cool with her at least from my side of the spectrum. We only talk through facebook and its usually a "hey nice post today" and that's about it but I give credit where credit is due and she has earned it. I read her blog because she gives a good insight from her perspective on issues and advice and stories etc. Her blog is dope and if you are a WOMAN you would like her blog more than mine because its kinda like form a ladies point of view but at the same time as a dude I can respect her thought process. Anyway please check out her blog and show her some love. The Link should be posted above this to visit.

P.S. If anyone that visits this blog please tell me what you have done lately or what talents you have so I can display them on my shout out of the day. Thanks! and I'm gone to Infinity and Beyond!

0 comments: